Promotion Card Terms & Conditions
This Target® prepaid card promotion (“Promotion”) is offered solely by AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (“AAA NCNU”, “we”, “our”, or “us”), and is subject to these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). By participating in this Promotion, participants (“Participants”, or “you”) agree to the T&Cs as set forth below. We have the right to extend, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion at any time without notice.
- The Promotion and the Promo Card: This Promotion is for a prepaid $10 dollar Target® card for use at any Target® store (“Promo Card”). The Promo Card is good through December 31, 2019. Eligible Participants who qualify will receive a link via email to access the Promo Card.
- No purchase required: No purchase is required to obtain your Promo Card, if you are eligible and qualify. This Promotion is to allow us the opportunity to provide you with a quote for auto insurance at the time that you contact us to obtain your Promo Card.
- Promotion Period: Eligible Participants who qualify are eligible to receive a Promo Card in the period June 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019.
- Eligibility: You must be a resident of Arizona, California, Montana, Nevada or Utah and at least 18 years of age by June 1, 2019. You must have not received a quote from us in the preceding 90 calendar days. AAA NCNU employees, household members of AAA NCNU employees and licensed insurance agents, including independent agents, are not eligible to participate.
- How to Qualify: At the time of visiting the website, calling the call center, or calling or visiting a branch, you will be provided with a quote for auto or home insurance. There is no obligation to purchase any insurance or any other item from the AAA agent in order to receive the Promo Card. To obtain Promo Card, you may choose one of the following options to obtain a quote for auto or home insurance and request a Promo Card:
- Visit or call your nearest AAA branch; or
- Call 855-424-8753; or,
- Visit https://www.aaa.com/aaa/005/public/insurance/quote/general.html.
After receiving a quote for auto or home insurance, an email with a link to your Promo Card will be delivered within ten business days to the email address provided. Ask a AAA agent for more information.
- Limitations: Limit one Promo Card per household. You must have not received a quote from us in the preceding 90 calendar days. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. A valid email address is required to receive the Promo Card. We are not responsible for incorrect email information provided by the Participant. Any and all Promo Card-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be your sole and exclusive responsibility. Target® prepaid cards terms and conditions apply. See the Promo Card for details.
- Rights: By participating in the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these T&Cs, and the decisions of AAA, which are final and binding. You further agree to, and do, release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AAA and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, and employees from and against any and all lawsuits, judgements, losses, damages, claims, actions, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and any liability of any kind resulting from, arising from, related to or in connection with your participation in the Promotion.
- Choice of Law: These Rules shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of California, without regard to that state’s conflict of law provisions.
- Brought to you by: This Promotion is offered by:
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
1277 Treat Blvd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
For Arizona residents: Any insurance that you decide to purchase, though are not required to purchase, in connection with this Promotion is offered through AAA Arizona Inc., License #8301727 and Sunstate Insurance Agency, LLC., License #17203444. The provider of Auto and Home Insurance is CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, and Sunstate Insurance Agency.
For California, Nevada and Utah residents: Any insurance that you decide to purchase, though are not required to purchase, in connection with this Promotion, Insurance products in California are offered through AAA Northern California Insurance Agency, License #0175868, in Montana by AAA Montana, Inc., License #9756, in Nevada by AAA Nevada and in Utah by AAA Utah. The provider of AAA Auto and Home Insurance is CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer.
© 2019 AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah. All rights reserved.