How do I add additional people to my AAA Membership?
To add someone from your household to your Membership, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your account with your AAA login (your email address) and password. Don’t have an online account? Create a new AAA online account now.
- Once you’ve signed in, click the “Add Someone to Your Membership” link from the Account Actions column on your AAA account page.
- Provide the person’s name, email address, Membership type (adult or dependent), and date of birth. Click “Add This Member.”
- Confirm the information is correct and click “Continue to Payment.”
- Submit your payment information.
When you add another person in your household to your Membership, they receive the same benefits as you for as little as $34 per year per Associate. All Memberships on an account must be of the same plan type.
You can add one resident adult (spouse, domestic partner, or parent) and up to seven dependents under the age of 18 as Associates on your account. College students over 18 years old may be added as long as the account holder’s primary address is the student’s permanent residence.
New Associates must wait 48 hours before their Membership is considered active and eligible for road service benefits.
If you are having difficulty adding an Associate to your account, please call 800-922-8228 to reach AAA Member Services Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific Time, and Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific Time.