AAA Arizona is committed to keeping streets safe for all road users. Upcoming service periods:
Cinco de Mayo
6 p.m. Friday, May 5 to 6 a.m. Saturday, May 6
6 p.m. Monday, May 29 to 6 a.m. Tuesday, May 30
6 p.m. Tuesday, July 4 to 6 a.m. Wednesday, July 5
6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 4 to 6 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 5
6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 22 to 6 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 23
6 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 24 to 6 a.m. Monday, Dec. 25
New Year's Eve
6 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 31 to 6 a.m. Monday, Jan. 1
How it works:
- To request a Tipsy Tow, call 1-800-AAA-HELP (1-800-222-4357) during any service period, ask for a “Tipsy Tow,” and provide the driver’s name, home address, phone number and vehicle/driver location
- Anyone can call for a “Tipsy Tow” – drivers, passengers, bartenders, party-hosts, or even restaurant managers. No AAA membership required!
- Tipsy tow is free, up to 10 miles. For trips longer than 10 miles, motorists can expect to be charged the towing company’s standard rate.
- Tipsy Tow is offered when Arizona experiences the highest volume of DUI arrest and alcohol-related crashes – during holidays and special events, such as Memorial Day, Fourth of July and even Super Bowl Sunday.
- The service is typically offered from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. on the service day.
- Tipsy Tow is available throughout the state of Arizona. Tipsy Tow service will not be provided to motorists requesting a tow to another drinking establishment or to a destination other than their home. A tow to a hotel may be allowed if the motorists is, or plans to become, a guest.
- The service does not offer light service duties, such as vehicle starts, flat tire change, battery replacement, gas delivery and/or taxi service.
Download a high-resolution Tipsy Tow logo here.