AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah AAA Prepaid Visa® Virtual Account Referral Reward Offer
Terms & Conditions
This AAA Visa® Prepaid Virtual Account Referral Rewards offer (“Offer”) is offered solely by AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (“AAA NCNU”, “we”, “our”, or “us”), and is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Offer, participants (“Participants”, or “you”) agree to the Terms and Conditions as set forth below. We have the right to extend, terminate, suspend, or modify this Offer at any time without notice.
1. Eligibility: The Offer is open to individuals who are legal residents of California, Nevada, Montana Arizona, or Utah, who receive the advertisement from Sponsor (defined below), who are provided with the Offer through their authorized AAA NCNU insurance agent who is located at a AAA branch or at one of AAA NCNU’s Member Service Centers, and who are at least eighteen (18) years or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of AAA NCNU (“Sponsor”) and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, licensed insurance agents, and any advertising and promotional agencies associated with the Offer in any way, and members of the immediate families (spouse, siblings, parents, children and their respective spouses) or households of each such employee, are not eligible for the Offer.
How to Receive the Offer for Participants residing in AZ, CA, or MT: Participants must refer an eligible referral to an authorized AAA NCNU insurance agent at any AAA NCNU branch location or by calling 800-922-8228 to receive a free auto, homeowners, renters or life insurance policy quote from an authorized AAA NCNU insurance agent. If the eligible referral subsequently mentions your name and purchases an auto, homeowners, renters, or life insurance policy from an authorized AAA NCNU insurance agent between September 28, 2020 and December 31, 2021 (the “Referral Period”), then participants will receive a $20 dollar Visa Prepaid Virtual Account for each eligible referral. Limit: one (1) $20 dollar Visa Prepaid Virtual Account per eligible referral. Offer available only while supplies last. Recipient subject to verification.
For Participants residing in NV: Participants must refer an eligible referral to an authorized AAA NCNU insurance agent at any AAA NCNU branch location or by calling 800-922-8228 to receive a free auto, homeowners, renters or life insurance policy quote from an authorized AAA NCNU insurance agent. If the eligible referral subsequently mentions your name and purchases an auto, homeowners, renters, or life insurance policy from an authorized AAA NCNU insurance agent during the Referral Period, then participants will receive a $20 dollar Visa Prepaid Virtual Account for each eligible referral. Limit: one (1) $20 dollar Visa Prepaid Virtual Account per eligible referral and no more than $100 in total rewards per calendar year per person. Offer available only while supplies last. Recipient subject to verification.
2. How to Redeem the Virtual Account Referral Rewards Offer: An email with a link to Visa Prepaid Virtual Account will be delivered to eligible participants within three business days to the email address provided. This Visa Prepaid Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used for online, phone/mail purchases where Visa debit cards are accepted. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Visa Prepaid Virtual Account terms and conditions apply. Visa Prepaid Virtual Account must be activated within four (4) months of receipt and must be used within six (6) months of activation. In the event of unavailability of a Visa Prepaid Virtual Account, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Visa Prepaid Virtual Account with an item of equal or greater value. Sponsor not responsible for lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen Visa Prepaid Virtual Account. We are not responsible for incorrect email information provided by the participant. The Offer cannot be combined with other product offers or promotions. In the event you receive a defective Visa Prepaid Virtual Account, your sole remedy (and Sponsor’s sole liability) is to replace the defective Visa Prepaid Virtual Account with another Visa Prepaid Virtual Account during the Referral Period (while supplies last). Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Offer should fraud or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or fulfillment of the Offer. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Offer at any time.
3. Administration: Administration of the Offer is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Terms and Conditions or any other questions concerning the Offer will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No requests for exchanges, or cash equivalent for the Visa Prepaid Virtual Account will be considered and no substitutions will be made. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor or its affiliates for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled delivery of Visa Prepaid Virtual Account. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Terms and Conditions to their members.
4. Release and Waiver of Liability: By redeeming this Offer, individuals agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with: (i) participant’s participation in the Offer; and (ii) the receipt, use or misuse of the Visa Prepaid Virtual Account. The Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of the Visa Prepaid Virtual Account. In consideration of the Visa Prepaid Virtual Account, each individual hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of such individual’s name, photograph, likeness (including his/her voice), biographical information and statements concerning the Offer, in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Sponsor and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates.
5. Construction/Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any individual or the Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of California, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. The parties agree that all disputes arising out of or connected with these Terms and Conditions or the Offer will be resolved individually, and without resort
to class action.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO REDEMPTION OF THE OFFER, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Insurance: Insurance products in California offered through AAANorthern California Insurance Agency, License #0175868, in Nevada by AAA Nevada, in Utah by AAA Utah, in Arizona through AAA Arizona, Inc., License #8301727, Montana through AAA Montana, Inc., License #9756, and in Wyoming through AAA Mountain West Inc., License No. 172603. The provider of AAA Auto and Home Insurance is CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer. Products and their features may not be available in all states. All policies are subject to policy terms, underwriting, guidelines and applicable laws. Multipolicy and other discounts vary based upon eligibility. Discounts not cumulative; certain restrictions apply. Life insurance underwritten by AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, MI. AAA Life Insurance Company is licensed in all states except NY. CA Certificate of Authority #07861. Multipolicy and other discounts vary based upon eligibility.
9. Sponsor: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (NCNU), 1277 Treat Boulevard, #1000, Walnut Creek, CA 94597.
© 2021 AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah. All rights reserved.