Disney Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Eligibility and Timing
The AAA Travel Vacation Disney Member Benefit (the “Offer”) is open only to citizens of the United States who are members of AAA of Northern California, Nevada & Utah (“AAA”) as of the start of the Offer Period, and who are at least twenty-five (25) years old as of the start of the Offer Period (each a “Member”).
For new reservations made January 1, 2019-December 29, 2020 with arrivals January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2020, all two, three and four night on-site Disneyland® Resort hotel stays will receive a $100 Disney Gift Card* (one per package); and five night or longer on-site Disneyland® Resort hotel stays will receive a $150 Disney Gift Card* (one per package). New reservations made September 24, 2018-December 31, 2020 at Disney Good Neighbor® hotels with guest arrivals October 1, 2018 through December 29, 2020 will receive a $50 Disney Gift Card* (one per package). Details subject to change without notice.
*The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Store locations in the U.S., DisneyStore.com, Disney’s PhotoPass® Service, Disney Vacation Club®, and Adventures by Disney®. It is not redeemable for cash, will not be replaced if damaged, lost or stolen without required proof of purchase and complete gift card number, and it is subject to the terms and conditions of the Disney Gift Card Program. The Disney Gift Card cannot be used towards the purchase of a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort. The Disney Gift Card is issued by Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. Gift cards may not be used towards the purchase of any gift certificates or Disney Gift Cards. Other restrictions apply. Use of gift card is acceptance of its terms and conditions. Visit DisneyGiftCard.com for complete terms and conditions and for more information about the Disney Gift Card program. Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to Disney Gift Cards without prior notice. ©Disney
**Splitsville Luxury Lanes Bowling Discount† – Roll into vacation with some savings on bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes in the Downtown Disney District! Guests traveling on a vacation package receive $5.00 off bowling per person. (Applicable to walk-in rates only. Not to be combined with any other offer or discount. Time allotted on the lanes reflects the number of people in your group, one coupon per package).
†May not be redeemed for cash; no substitutions. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. This voucher has been issued as part of a Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package – one (1) voucher per package, maximum of (5 persons) per voucher. Valid at Splitsville, Downtown Disney Anaheim. Expires 1/15/21.
Complete Disney Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
Use of the Disney Gift Card is acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
(Note: The terms and conditions shown below will not apply in the case of gift cards purchased or received in connection with a corporate or employee incentive program.)
- Protect your Disney Gift Card and treat it as you would cash.
- The Disney Gift Card is not valid for use until purchased, activated and monetary value added.
- The Disney Gift Card can only be used at select participating locations at Disneyland® Resort, Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Stores in the U.S., and DisneyShopping.com.
- Check with individual locations for program participation before redemption.
- At the Disneyland® Resort, the Disney Gift Card can be redeemed at select merchandise, food, ticketing, parking and Guest Service locations, as well as Disneyland® Resort Hotel room nights. Not accepted or valid for use for room service or lockers. Not valid or accepted at Smokejumpers Grill, fruit carts, outdoor vending locations, third party lessees, Names Unraveled, Jewel of Orleans, Silhouette Studio, Portrait Artists, Parasol Cart, Heraldry Shop, Crystal Shops, Midway games, Face Painting, Disneyland Kennel Club, and Downtown Disney® District Operating Participant locations (other than World of Disney® Store, Marceline’s Confectionery, or the Pin Cart). Not accepted at Disneyland® Resort Hotel nor the Downtown Disney® parking lots. Not currently valid or accepted for tickets, room nights and packages purchased online at Disneyland.com.
- At the Walt Disney World® Resort, the Disney Gift Card can be redeemed at select merchandise, food, ticketing and Guest Service locations, select third party lessees and Downtown Disney® District Operating Participant locations. The Disney Gift Card can be redeemed toward payment of a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel room night or reservation. Use the Disney Gift Card for reservations or aboard Disney Cruise Line. The Disney Gift Card is not accepted, at McDonalds®, Jellyrolls, Rainforest Café®, and the Richard Petty Driving Experience.
- Except as required by applicable law, the Disney Gift Card is not redeemable for cash; if the Disney Gift Card has not been used for any purchase, it can be returned for the full amount to the original form of payment, providing you have the original proof of purchase receipt. Partial balances cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Disney Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen without required proof of purchase and complete gift card number.
- The Disney Gift Cards may not be resold in any manner whatsoever.
- The Disney Gift Card may not be used toward the purchase of any Disney Dollars or gift certificates/cards.
- The Disney Gift Card may not be used toward the purchase of a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort.
- The Disney Gift Card is issued by Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. reserves the right to modify, alter, amend or change the terms and conditions of program without advance notice.
All attractions and entertainment are subject to change without notice.
Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CST 1003968-80. AAA Travel Disneyland® Resort Vacation Packages are available for AAA Members residing in the United States.
Return to Experience the Magic of Membership
As to Disney’s artwork, properties and logos: ©Disney