Find a AAA Auto Repair location near you:
Reliable service for everyone.
For more than a century, AAA has been there to keep America’s cars on the road. At AAA Auto Repair shops, our ASE-trained technicans use the latest technology and car knowledge to diagnose even the trickiest of engine problems.
All locations are open six days a week:
Mon–Fri: 7am–6pm | Sat: 8am–4pm
Call toll free 888-505-2337
or request an appointment online.
With AAA, you get service from the people you trust to give you straight answers, honest advice and a fair price.
Extra Perks for Members
AAA Members receive 10% off labor costs and a 24-month / 24,000-mile warranty on all parts and repairs.
Need a ride while we work on your car? Our complimentary shuttle service will pick you up and drop you off at work or home.
The ASE seal represents a commitment to ethical practices, professionalism and proper work experience.
Full service repair and maintenance for all makes and models.
- 36-point vehicle inspections
- Manufacturer’s scheduled maintenance
- Battery charging system tests
- Belts and hoses
- Diagnostics and engine repair
- Fluids and flushes
- Steering and suspension
- Transmission repair
- Tire rotation
Current Service Offers
Offers available only at our San Jose AAA Car Care Plus® location or Roseville AAA Auto Repair Center and may not be combined with any other promotions. Must present coupon at time of service. Certain restrictions may apply.
1. One pair of front windshield blades per invoice (up to $40 value). No cash value. Subject to availability. Specialty blades may be extra. 2. $99.95 with a Synthetic Oil Change. All three services must be performed during a single visit to AAA Car Care Plus. Member labor discount does not apply. Air filter replacement has no cash value. Subject to availability. Specialty filter may be extra. Battery charging system test & check includes battery, alternator, starter, and electric load and draw tests. Four-tire rotation does not include wheel balancing. Brake system check includes physical braking test, complete visual inspection, and measurement of pads, shoes, rotors and drums. Oil change includes up to 5 quarts of oil. Synthetic oil change includes up to 5 quarts of synthetic oil. Specialty oil or filters extra. Diesel may be extra. Does not include hazardous waste disposal fee. 3. Full vehicle inspection is intended only as an aid to customer in evaluating vehicle condition and should not be considered a guarantee of vehicle condition; no warranties are provided for the inspection and report. Inspections are limited to light-duty vehicles only. *Purchase of brake parts and installation is additional and not applicable to this offer.
© 2018 AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah. All rights reserved.